'Tomorrow's Success Beings Today'
To provide a stimulating,
high quality learning and
teaching environment for all children
within a calm, caring and co-operative
atmosphere where learning is fun.
We nurture honesty and kindness, forgiveness and respect.
Our school embraces and celebrates diversity of cultures
on a local, national and global scale.
Hinstock Primary School aims:
- For the children of Hinstock to be able to reflect on their primary school days and to see them as enjoyable and rewarding times that were worthwhile in their own right.
- To promote a culture of achievement, high standards and high expectations.
- To positively promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of all of our children.
- To create a stimulating and inspirational environment where children feel valued and safe and come eagerly to learn.
- To develop sensitivity to each other's needs, friendliness, courtesy and tolerance towards others, and an appreciation, understanding and acceptance of religious, cultural and moral values and differences
- To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to acquire knowledge and skills relevant to a fast changing world.
- To promote a sense of community and a partnership between governors, home, the community and the school for the greater benefit of the children and the community at large.
- To encourage each child to take a pride in their work and achievements and to fulfill their potential.
- To deliver a broad, balanced curriculum differentiated to meet the needs of all of our children.
- To ensure quality of learning through the effectiveness of our teaching.
- To create and encourage healthy choices improving health and well-being and reducing health and social inequalities.