Goldstone Federation Governors:
- We believe strongly in providing the best education for your children.
- Each governors takes a special interest in key aspects of the Federation such as curriculum or finance.
- We formally meet at least once a term and the minutes are published on the website.
- We produce an annual report to tell parents about our work and the progress of the Federation.
- We invite parents and staff at least once a year to meet us, celebrate the work done over the year and discuss future goals.
Contact the Governors via email:
Clerk to Governors: Nicola Tidball
Statutory Governance Publications:
Declaration of Business & Pecuniary Interests
Governing Body Annual Meeting Schedule 2021-22
Governing Body Attendance Record 2021-22
Governor Body Attendance Record 2020-21
Governor Body Attendance Record 2019-20
The Governing Body act in accordance with the DfE's Governance Handbook, the School Governance Regulations 2013, the School Federation Regulations 2012 and the following Code of Conduct:
NGA Code of Conduct
Please read recent meeting minutes by clicking on the links:
Goldstone Federation Autumn FGB Meeting 2021
Goldstone Federation Summer FGB Meeting 2021
Goldstone Federation Spring FGB Meeting 2021
Goldstone Federation Autumn Part 2 FGB Meeting 2020
Goldstone Federation Autumn Part 1 FGB Meeting 2020
Goldstone Federation Summer FGB Meeting 2020
Goldstone Federation Spring FGB Meeting 2020
Goldstone Federation Autumn FGB Meeting 2019
Hinstock Autumn FGB Meeting 2019
Hinstock Summer FGB Meeting 2019
Hinstock Spring FGB Meeting 2019