Goldstone Federation School Governors:
There is currently a vacancy for one co-opted governor. If you are interested in becoming a Governor for the Goldstone Federation, then please complete the Governor Enquiry Questionnaire, return to the school office or email to the governors. Thank you.
Contact the Governors via email:
Clerk to Governors: Nicola Tidball
As Governors we give our time to take overall responsibility for the organisation and management of Hinstock School.
- We believe strongly in achieving the very best education for your children.
- Each Governor takes a special interest in key aspects of the school such as the curriculum and finance.
- We formally meet once every term and the minutes are available for parents to read.
- We produce an annual report each year to tell parents about our work.
- We hold an Annual Meeting in July to which all parents are invited to meet the Governors, celebrate the work done over the year and discuss the way ahead for Hinstock School.
The Governing Body act in accordance with the DfE's Governance Handbook, the School Governance Regulations 2013, the School Federation Regulations 2012 and the following Code of Conduct:
Please read recent meeting minutes by clicking on the links: