Hinstock School Governors are:
From left to right: Martyn Hatfield, Rachael Williams, James Cartwirght, Jonathan Deakin, John Lutner, Martin Kent, Nicola Tidball, Andie Watson, David Rushton (replaced by Anne Ford), Lynda Hewson.
Governors: Term of Office end date:
Martin Kent: Chair of Governors 23.3.2019
Andie Watson: Vice Chair of Governors 18.10.2020
John Lutner: Co-opted Governor 29.1.2018
James Cartwirght: Parent Governor 1.5.2019
Jonathan Deakin: Parent Governor 14.12.2018
Anne Ford: Staff Governor (photo shows David Rushton) 18.10.2019
Martyn Hatfield: Parent Governor 15.3.2020
Beatrice Stokes: Parent Governor
Lynda Hewson: Associate Governor
Rachael Williams: Headteacher
Clerk to the Governors: Nicola Tidball
Please read recent meeting minutes by clicking on the links:
Contact the Governors via email: email@example.com
Special Interests and Responsibilities are:
Safeguarding and Child Protection: Martin Kent
Pupil Premium and Sports Premium: Martyn Hatfield
English: Andie Watson
Maths: James Cartwright
Training and Development: Martin Kent
Early Years and Foundation Stage: Jonathan Deakin
RE and Collective Worship/PSHE: Andie Watson
Inclusion and SEND: Martyn Hatfield
Computing and Technology: Martyn Hatfield
- As Governors we give our time to take overall responsibility for the organisation and management of Hinstock School.
- We believe strongly in achieving the very best education for your children.
- Each Governor takes a special interest in key aspects of the school such as the curriculum and finance.
- We formally meet once every term and the minutes are available for parents to read.
- We produce an Annual report each year to tell parents about our work.
- We hold an Annual Meeting in July to which all parents are invited to meet the Governors, celebrate the work done over the year and discuss the way ahead for Hinstock School.